Frequently asked questions
Using intake forms, you can standardize the process of getting important details about the project in one place.
You can ask basic questions, such as the name of the client, or more specific ones about setting expectations, such as the project’s goals, objectives and priorities.
If you don’t know what to include in your intake form, you can start with a predefined template from Reform and make it your own.
A client intake form should include basic information and more specific ones detailing expectations around the project. For example, if you are in the B2B space, key details include:
- Business name
- Business website
- Point of contact
- How they found your company
- More specific requests
Questions about expectations:
- Delivery time(s) expected
- How often they want to communicate with you
- Contact preferences
A client intake form is also a great way to set the foundation for the relationship by including availability details, communication preferences, etc.
We’re a bit biased, but a digital intake form allows you to store and process relevant details about your client in ways that a printed intake form can’t. A Reform template is stored online, and you can easily export the data to a CRM we’re integrated with. With a printed intake form, you risk misplacing the document and losing your client’s information altogether.
Reform's intake form template is a great starting point for creating your own custom form. Simply add or remove questions for your needs. You can also use our easy-to-use builder to add, remove, or rearrange questions. We support fields in various formats such as file uploads, date, acknowledgment, text, multiple choice, and more. Simply click on a block and select what you’d like to include.
There are many benefits of using Reform to build your intake form template. We have highlighted a few below.
- Reform is a user-friendly platform that makes creating intake forms easy and fast – no coding knowledge required
- We provide a paperless way of storing and saving intake forms – no need to manually trawl through physical folders again or lose important client information.
- You can customize your intake form template to include your brand’s logo and colors
- Reform offers a wide variety of features and integrations that can make your form collection more efficient and effective.
- We offer great customer support if you need it.
Yes, we integrate with various platforms, including Zapier, so you can easily and securely transfer and store your data. If you don’t see your CRM or platform in our integration list, we welcome feature requests.